Community

Active Discussions

This topic contains 16 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  abilimpin 2 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

Home Community Let’s Chat Introduce Yourself

• Author
    TMT
    TMT
    Keymaster

New to HelloTMT community? Hardcore TMT fan? Just happen to stumble upon our channel recently?

Introduce yourself to the community – tell us about YOU and who YOU are! We would love to get to know you better. Share anything, really! (No spamming though)

Looking forward to seeing your postings!

– The TMT Team

wilsontxe
    wilsontxe
    Participant

HIII!!
    KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC WORK GUYS!
    LOVE ALL YOUR VIDEOS!
    HUUUUGE FAN HERE!

Seong
    Participant

Hai, Sean Here, hahaa, don’t think you can recall me, haha we both meet at OhhSomeFest Avenue K 2014, Ming ^__^, one of the event crew there

Nice workout all the way, been supporting all #TMT hardwork, what a creative team i’ve seen so far

Basically, i myself a freelance cinematographer, but is more to expression story teller, wedding etc, don’t considered my self as talented, seen quite number of people out there with the same skill of mine xDD

Nice initiative page for me to get in touch with you guy hahahaha
    Planning to make new history in my diary 2015, so looking forward to workout something new with you guy.

awaiting good news

Thanks

MelodyTan
    MelodyTan
    Participant

Hey, guys! I’m Melody, a musician composition student who’s also a huge Youtube fan! While waiting for the day where I’m more familiar with my DAW (a.k.a digital audio workstation) so that I can share my original compositions with the world, I do piano covers. Would love to collaborate with you guys someday, when I’m more knowledgeable with my softwares! =)

Love what TMT has been uploading on Youtube so far, and I can’t wait to see where you guys will be heading for 2015!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by MelodyTan MelodyTan.
    Blue
    Blue
    Participant

Hello TMT. I’m Audrey, and I’ve been watching your videos for quite some time now. Keep up the good work and I can’t wait what you have installed for us in the next video :)

TMT
    TMT
    Keymaster

Great job everyone – welcome to the community! Keep the introduction coming, we’ve been reading :)

Share this community forum with your friends too! Hope to see more awesome people around x)

#letsdothistogether

Alvin Cmf
    Alvin Cmf
    Participant

Hi TMT. I’m Alvin, the naruto shirt guy. I’ve been enjoy watching all your videos especially the comedies one. I can’t wait to watch more upcoming awesome & creative videos from you guys. Gambateh and Keep moving forward!

BonsendRhee
    BonsendRhee
    Participant

Hey,TMT! My Name Is Bonsend Chai and currently a Student at Curtin,Sarawak.
    Born in 1996 . Very Care-free and really Love about life!!
    I Love the video you guys uploaded and can’t wait for many more!
    If there’s a chance,i want to collab with you guys in a future! tho i live in Sarawak/Brunei,but i hope it happens! You guys make an amazing Video and i really enjoy it! Hope to meet you guys in the Future!
    Goodluck in everything and may the TMT have a successful Future!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by BonsendRhee BonsendRhee.

Ming H.
    Participant

Hello everyone! :)

Thanks so much for dropping by and the intro!! Hope you guys have been doing well and have a good break this CNY season!!

omniksimon
    Participant

Hi everyone,

My name is Simon Leow & I’m a Film-maker/Youtuber from London. Big fan of TMT, I love your style & content you produce. I really love the short films you made in the past, I hope you make more this year! Happy to support you guys.

A bit about me, I’ve been making YouTube videos for the past 3 years but last year I started creating my own short films & sketches. My goal is to build an Asian YouTube Community in the UK like the ones present in USA & Malaysia/Singapore. I’ve also worked with Wong Fu Productions as well as JinnyBoyTV when they came to London which was a surreal & it made me realise that this is what I want to do with my life & I believe YouTube is the best platform to showcase my work.

Keep up the great work TMT!

If you wanna check out my work, search OmniKreations on YouTube! :)

Shermaine
    Shermaine
    Participant

Hello to the whole TMT team. I’m Shermaine and I’m pretty sure most of you guys know who I am :) Well just wanna say I love the whole concept of this website especially the part where I can edit my own profile etc. It’s really cool! And I am looking forward for all the videos that you guys are gonna produce. All the best and that’s all for now :D

P/S : Hope to collaborate with you guys someday :)

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Shermaine Shermaine.

Syn857
    Participant

Hi to TMT team and all, I love your style and content in YouTube, You’ve help me to go through my hardest year (2012) and if you wonder why, it will go on more detail later. Looking forward for more amazingly done videos.

I’m Josiah. Born 1995. Speak ‘5’ languages. Survived horrendous illness (CANCER in 2012), I like any kind of animals. I’m more to programming and some of the time playing piano. If any question is asked towards me, be aware that i might/will reply sarcastically and sometimes people tend to think that if i’m serious or not. Watching your videos during that hard time is awesome. Gave me hope and strengthens me. Please do NOT stop making videos.

Please make meet-up in KL sometimes, I’d hope to meet you somewhere in the Future.

Loke Zakado
    Loke Zakado
    Participant

Hello! I’m baymax. Your Personal Healthcare Assistance-/shot

Credits to the original owner

Alright Alright, I’ll introduce myself properly ;p! I stumble upon TMT through a college friend during my CIMP pre-uni course in Sunway. Not gonna say who because I respect her identity wish to be hidden and I been following TMT ever since!

I love your video styles, and always been inspired to try something new. I really do envy on how you have the ability to create something new and make people laugh! Of course not everyone is pleased.

I’m a Maplestory Animator, Videographer ((Started since High School but could do more during College)), Video Editor, and a fellow cosplayer. I started youtube since 2007 and still am up till today ((although I am not as active as before.))
    Been hoping I could have a chance to do more real life based videos and hoping to animate my stories! Well I guess that’s a short intro about myself!

My wish? To always create something that can make someone’s day, and motivate them. Being able to challenge my mind and do something that not many dare to do. I really wish I can bring more positive/open thoughts to the society and encourage others to be creative in anything they do.

Have a great day everyone!

~Loke Zakado

HansonLeung
    HansonLeung
    Participant

Hey guys my names Hanson.
    I was born and still reside in Melbourne.
    I am now doing my final year of secondary college (yr 12) and I am really hoping I can get into some sort of film and television production course as my tertiary education.
    I wish to one day own my own place and to fill the said place with as many animals as I can feed.
    I really enjoy video games, even though Im not good at them, I find them really helpful during stressful times to let of some steam and to just sit and chill for a moment.
    I love small cameras that have massive capabilities.
    Anyways thats a little summary about me thats not too deep. Keep up the great work tmt crew

Clement
    Clement
    Participant

Hi .__. I don’t really know what to say, ahah! But hi..? Cyber awkwardness ._.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.