Community

Active Discussions

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Iylia86 Iylia86 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Home Community Production Tutorial & Tips Script Writing, Video Ideas & Planning

• Author
    TMT
    TMT
    Keymaster

Discuss about scripts, script writing or any new ideas you have for your videos that you would like to talk about or get some feedback on.

kensutanza
    Participant

any tips on writing a comedy?

Loke Zakado
    Loke Zakado
    Participant

@kensutanza

In my experience in comedy, Best way to write comedy is to be unexpected. Random and funny. In my case, I would do the impossible but it also depends on the situation and the focus of your video. The best way to make people laugh is when you watch a video and never get bored or you could always show a few friends and ask for their opinions on how to make it funnier.

Another tip would be putting yourself in that situation and think what could you do to make it fun and random. You could always research on comedy skits/ films or walk around town, find something new and fun.

Hope this helps!

LifeStoriesFilmLSF
    Participant

How do we start on our scripts and ideas? Like do we have to create storyboards and such and how?~ Thanks!~~ :)

-Kai
    LifeStories Film

Iylia86
    Iylia86
    Participant

Hi, I’m planning to produce an awareness video on financial education. Since its an educational-type of video, it can be very dry and boring. How to spice it up?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.